Thursday, August 23, 2007

Somewhere out there, there^s something a little wrong about this...





...but this is undeniably cute eh?! I especially love the Light and L one hehe uber adorable!! And so authentic-looking too!

Anyway, hello ppl and this is oen of those sporadic updates I'd be talking about. I've made major headway in my separate projects though. Still in infancy, especially the travelogue, but I like the direction they're taking. The shopping blog is probably taking walking lessons, if we're going eto be keeping with the childhood development metaphor, but I've got a great many posts down for that. Still not even halfway of what I hoped to achieve with it but I like how I'm going and what I manage to post. Lol it feels like there's such a high turnover though that it outgrows itself before I've even reached into the far-reaches of my closet. Anyway, all that probably won't make sense unless you check it out... Also have a Sims2 (so far lol) photoblog to track my founders&1stgen. That one's purely for fun and to have something to track my indulging in taking creative and "good" in-game shots!

Till next sporadic bout!

0 Comments: