Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Most definitely autumn

I know I just had my Easter break but I can't wait for the weekend. I'm sooooo tired. And the break was way too short. I had my (tiring-&-body-clock-screwing) week away but I think another week would so make a difference.

In other news, the amazing Mr. BR has hung up his keyboard, in a manner of speaking, and the oh-so-fabulous Brunei Resources is now defunct. Where will I go for pearls of Brunei wisdom~ Much kudos to Mr. BR and thanks for all the posts ^_^ Appreciated your efforts uber-muchly and the blog was a daily read once I discovered it!

Oh, and the separate blog projects are well underway. Damn packed is this year for me so chances are I'm going to have more reason to update those (content-wise) rather than this one. Well, more in terms of ep reviews anyway. Or if I do, probably won't be as comprehensive (or as screenie-laden!;p). Might still have periodic updates on the at-my-leisure sort of stuff that interest me and the occasional non-shopping-etc related rants;)

0 Comments: